- Training centers
- EC-Council with ASC
- Contact Us
The LPT (Master) Certification Program.
About the Certification:
This exam has one purpose:
- To differentiate the experts from the novices in Penetration Testing!
- There are good penetration testers and then there are great penetration testers.
Unless you are bent on being nothing other than the best in penetration testing, don’t bother registering for this program as you are probably not cut out for it.
This is the first program in the world that can give you two potential outcomes in one single exam!
If you are one of the very few top-notch experts in the game that can test some of the most hardened systems in the world, then you may have what it takes to become a Licensed Penetration Tester Master. To earn the LPT (Master) you will need to score at least 90% on our 24-hour exam.
Even if you don’t score 90% on the exam, which is a rare feat, candidates that score more than 70% will earn the CPENT certification.
How do you ensure that students are trained on trade secrets while being pushed to their limits?
This advanced penetration testing exam from EC-Council is built on the backbone of the Advanced Penetration Testing Cyber Range (ECCAPT) and was designed by experts who each have more than 25 years of professional security testing across the globe.
You will be exposed to various advanced penetration testing concepts such as fuzzing, PowerShell scripting, BASH, Python, Perl, and Ruby environments, scripting, and mobile device penetration testing, among others.
- Demonstrate a repeatable and measurable approach to penetration testing.
- Submit a professional and industry-accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in.
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council penetration testing methodologies.
- Write exploit codes to gain access to a vulnerable system or application.
- Exploit vulnerabilities in Operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
- Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system.
- Demonstrate ‘Out-of-the-box’ and ‘lateral’ thinking.
- Ensure the integrity and value of the penetration testing certification, in a fully online, remotely proctored certification exam.
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross-site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications.